The biggest IT brand in the world, Computerworld UK is IDG UK's latest launch in the B2B sector. Aimed squarely at the UK IT manager, it produces technology news, blogs, video and whitepapers for UK end users in the enterprise and SME sectors. The strong community focus of the site provides invaluable peer-to-peer advice and interaction through its lively blogs, events, online seminars and community usergroup areas.
In just one year, the site has quickly established a strong foothold in the market by reaching 200,000 unique users and over 500,000 page views (Source: HitBox).
Latest ComputerworldUK news
- Microsoft knuckles under, yanks YouTube app for Windows Phone
- Nokia files cases against HTC One in the US
- Google, Facebook launch bidding war for Waze
- Google ready to start shipping Glass to #ifihadglass Explorers
- Vanishing into thin [MacBook] Air: Shortages signal WWDC refresh
- Reshuffle sees SuccessFactor’s Lars Dalgaard step down from SAP board
- Ethernet founders bemoan lack of investment in innovation
- BBC technology chief suspended over £100m failed digital project
- Republicans package H-1B plan in attractive website
- U.S. urged to let companies 'hack-back' at IP cyber thieves