A global brand in 12 countries spanning print, online, mobile and events, Macworld - launched on the same day as Apple's Macintosh in 1984 - provides cutting-edge opinions and analysis of Apple, its products, and the wider Mac marketplace.
Its diverse readership spreads the professional, business and consumer worlds giving the inspiration on how to get the most out of the Mac computing experience.
Circulation: 20,622 (ABC: Jan-Dec 2008)
Readership: 65,000 (Macworld Reader Survey 2006)
Frequency: 14 issues a year
Price: £5.99 including CD
Averages 250,000 unique users a month and over 1 million page impressions (Source: HitBox) with over 50,000 registered users.
The Macworld Awards
Now in its 14th year, the prestigious Macworld Awards ceremony is a hotly anticipated annual tradition and this year was no exception!
Held on Thursday 18th June at the prestigious Honourable Artillery Company (HAC) right in the heart of London, the awards were attended by a 'who's who' of the Mac industry, and this esteemed venue was the perfect setting for the UK's biggest Mac awards ceremony.
Congratulations to all our winners and nominees - see the Winners page for the full list of who won what!
Latest Macworld news
- Best Mac for video editing
- Apple to begin trial production of cheaper iPhone with many colour choices in June, report says
- iOS 7 release date, rumours and leaked images
- Apple focuses on customers in new "Music Every Day" iPhone 5 ad
- Apple confirms 10 June WWDC 2013 keynote
- How do I restore my Mac with Time Machine
- Penguin settles with US states in e-book price-fixing lawsuit
- Adobe continues social push, acquires mobile app agency
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- Is Google Glass a Gimmick or an IT Revolution?