Techworld.com is aimed at the highly technical network and enterprise user. By looking at IT products and the practical applications of technologies, Techworld attracts a core audience of professionals who implement enterprise-wide networks and systems and keep them running from day to day.
Its content focuses on product reviews, how-to articles and downloads, as well as news, blogs and industry features. It averages around 300,000 users, generating over 1,000,000 page views a month (Source: Hitbox).
The annual Techworld Awards are recognized as a beacon for promoting excellence in the industry, and its awards are highly coveted.
Latest Techworld news
- Are we ready for a mobile-first world?
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
- Google pursuing broad wireless project for emerging markets, report says
- Proposed law would make reprogramming cellphone IDs a crime
- Puppet gets a more expressive configuration language
- Reports: FTC examining Google's display ads
- Oracle, managed services provider to settle suit over third-party support
- Nokia files cases against HTC One in the US
- Twitter SMS authentication security won’t stop attacks, say experts
- SAP shakes up development organization