IDC-Kahn Consulting, Inc.’s Fifth Annual Forum to Showcase Best Practices in Data Protection, Records & Information Management, and e-Discovery
FRAMINGHAM, MA – JULY 24, 2008 – IDC and Kahn Consulting, Inc. announce the fifth annual Compliance in Information Management Forum taking place September 17, 2008 at the New York Marriott Downtown in New York City. Designed for decision makers from across the information management spectrum, the Forum features world-class presentations, peer dialogue, and hands-on learning opportunities.
In addressing this year’s theme, Practices in Data Protection, Records & Information Management, and e-Discovery, the Forum is designed to help attendees chart a successful information management path. The agenda will explore key topics including GRC; records & information management; e-discovery solutions; information risk management; managed email; and aligning compliance with business strategy.
“The proper management of information has become a core part of business in today’s leading organizations,” said Randolph A. Kahn, founder and president of Kahn Consulting, Inc. “However, it is a complex challenge with ever-changing legal and business requirements. The most effective way to learn is from our colleagues, and this conference provides unique opportunity to do that.”
Co-chaired by Richard L. Villars, vice president, Storage Systems at IDC, and Randolph A. Kahn, Esq., founder and principal, Kahn Consulting, Inc., the Forum features an exceptional line-up of speakers, including:
* David Campbell, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Symantec Enterprise Vault
* Adam I. Cohen, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
* Roman V. Coleman, Vice President, Enterprise Records & Information Management, SunTrust
* Robert Graebe, Senior Architect, Technology Planning, Bridgestone Americas Holdings, Inc.
* George Goldsmith, Director, Enterprise Content Management & Litigation Support, Forest Laboratories, Inc.
* Brad Harris, Director, Discovery Center of Excellence, Fios, Inc.
* Sandra F. Hostetter, Program Manager, Electronic Content Management and Retention, Rohm and Haas Company
* Mark Kimmey, Regional Manager, Project Information Management Technical Excellence Center, Parsons Brinckerhoff
* Laurence Leong, Program Director, Compliance, IBM
* Ian Miller, CTO, Weil Gotshal
* Fred A. Pulzello, MBA, CRM, Executive Director and Global Corporate Information Manager, Morgan Stanley Inc., Board Member, ARMA International
* Matthew Widick, Vice President Legal and Compliance Division, Morgan Stanley Inc.
Sponsors and Partners of the Forum include: Fios, Inc., FTI Consulting, IBM, Symantec, SSH Communications, Commvault, Attenex, Next Page, ARMA International, DM Review, IT Management, KMWorld, and the Storage Networking Industry Association
For more information or to register for Compliance in Information Management Forum, please go to www.idc.com/kahnconsulting/compliance08. Complimentary press passes are available for qualified journalists. To request a press pass, please contact Lisa O’Brien at 508-988-7557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Kahn Consulting, Inc.
Kahn Consulting, Inc. (KCI) is a consulting firm specializing in the legal, compliance, and policy issues of information technology and information lifecycle management. KCI helps its clients address today’s critical issues in an ever-changing regulatory and technological environment. Based in Chicago, KCI provides its services to Fortune 500 companies and Government agencies in North America and around the world.
IDC is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,000 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries. For more than 44 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company. You can learn more about IDC by visiting www.idc.com.